Enjoy the dreamlike close up sunrise through high ceilings and windows!
Access to up to 360 acres of forests, grass fields and our beautiful lake!
The waterfront beach and trails are just steps from your dome!
Pellet stove and heated blanket – Warmth guaranteed!
*Reminder: Currently we are not providing any bed sheets, blankets/duvets, pillows. For your best experience, bring your own beddings.
No pet allowed
Number of Guests: Maximum of 4 adults
- Weak wifi signal. Great cell phone signal.
- 5A power outlet and basic lights are provided.
- No water – Closest water pipe in the public kitchen(2 min walk).
- Please do not use the power source for anything except charging!
- Air conditioning is not available. Screened windows do open.
Indoor Feature (If you book directly it will automatically give the dome in the order of the booking if you would like to choose a specific dome, please contact us, if this dome is open for the book we will manually provide you the dome you would like to live) :
- Forest Geodesic Dome1：
- 1 king-size bed
- 2 single mattresses (1m)
- Frest Geodesic Dome 2/3/4:
- 2 queen size beds
- 2 chairs and 1 table
*No toilet or shower room: Public toilet talks 1 min walk, public shower room takes 3 mins walk.
Private Outdoor Feature:
- Small Patio (Deck) with 2 outdoor chairs for each tent
- 1 firewood BBQ grill
Semi-Private Outdoor Feature(shared with other campers on the site):
- Fire pit
- Extra firewood BBQ grill
- Covered Dining Shelter
Laundry Facilities – Available at the office.
$300 per weekend night (Friday, Saturday, Monday)
$200 per weekday night (Monday to Thursday)
$1200 per week(Monday to Sunday/Monday).
Caution, prices on Christmas and New year holidays are on weekend rates (Dec 25 – Jan 7)
Prices start at: $200 per night
- View: Forest
- Bed Type: king size