Convenience location on the campsite! Steps to the lake!
Access to up to 360 acres of forests, grass fields and our beautiful lake!
Fireplace and Electrical Portable Heating- Warmth guaranteed!
*Reminder: Currently we are not providing any bed sheets, blankets/duvets, pillows. For your best experience, bring your own beddings.
Number of Guests: Maximum of 4 adults
- Weak wifi signal. Great cell phone signal.
- 5A power outlet – 2 USB chargers and basic lights are provided. Closest power outlet in the public kitchen(10m).
- No water – Closest water pipe in the public kitchen(10m).
- Please do not touch/modify the power source for any other uses!
- Portable heating provided.
- Air conditioning is not available. Screened windows do open.
- 1 queen size (1.5m) bed
- 1 small mattress(1m) can be offered for free, guests need to notify OFFICE priorly.
- There are extra small mattresses for rent.
- 2 chairs and 1 table
*No toilet or shower room: Public toilet, public shower room takes 1 min walk.
For more information about public facilities, visit https://adelaidecamping.com/public-facilities/?lang=en
Private Outdoor Feature:
- Small Patio (Deck) with 2 outdoor chairs for each tent
- 1 firewood BBQ grill
Semi-Private Outdoor Feature(shared with other campers on the site):
- Fire pit
- Extra firewood BBQ grill
- Covered Dining Shelter
Laundry Facilities – Available at the office.
- Snow fights; Making snowman
- Skating, traditional snow shoes free for rent
- Sled free for rent
- Ice fishing, (Ice fishing cabin is charged)
- Poker and mahjong free for rent
$300 per weekend night(Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
$200 per weekday night(Monday to Thursday)
The price for one week (6 nights or more) is $200 per day.
Prices start at: $400 for 2 nights
- Adults: 2
- Children: 3
- View: Forest
- Bed Type: 1.5 meter bed