Enjoy the dreamlike close-up sunrise through high ceilings and windows!
Access to up to 360 acres of forests, grass fields, and our beautiful lake!
The waterfront beach and trails are just steps from your dome!
Pellet stove and heated blanket – Warmth guaranteed!
NUmber of guests: at most 5 adults
*We currently providing beddings for rent, if you need you can choose at checkout. The bedding includes pillows, blanket, bed sheet. Be aware that 1 portion for bunk bed is for 1 person, so please choose 2 if needed. We still recommend you bring your own.
- Weak wifi signal. Most mobile operators LTE coverage (not freedom mobile)
- 5A power source. Electric lightnings.
- No water source inside, boathouse is 1 min walk, public kitchen is 2 min walk.
- *Do not use heavy electric load, this will cause power outage.
- bed light
- electric fan
- mini fridge
- No A/C, windows are openable
- No pet allowed (there is a dome where pet is allowed)
- King size bed
- Bunk bed
- full size coach
- mattress available for extra fee
- 2 single coaches, 1 tea table.
*No toilet or shower room: Public toilet talks 1 min walk, public shower room takes 3 mins walk.
Private Outdoor Feature:
- Wooden deck on water
- Pair of outdoor chairs
- Covered outdoor tent
- Gas BBQ station
- Outdoor table with chairs
Semi-Private Outdoor Feature(shared with other campers on the site):
- Coil BBQ station (need to reserve)
- Public kitchen (gas stove, oven, microwave, fridge)
- dining area under the roof
Click here to check out available outdoor/indoor activities
Click here to check out public facilities
Laundry Facilities – Available at the office.
$399 per weekend night (Friday, Saturday, Monday)
$268 per weekday night (Monday to Thursday)
$1620 per week(Monday to Sunday/Monday).
Prices start at: $268 per night
- Guests: 6