800m to the lake – Relax with the whole family at this peaceful place to stay! Suitable for a group of family and/or friends!
Access to up to 360 acres of forests, grass fields and our beautiful lake!
*Reminder: Currently we are not providing any bed sheets, blankets/duvets, pillows. For your best experience, bring your own beddings.
Number of Guests: Maximum of 4 adults
- Extra 50CAD cleaning fee and 100CAD cash/e-transfer deposit are charged for pets. Deposit will be returned after damage check.
- Provide water, Standard Canadian 120 voltage Electricity. Camp has cell phone signals.
- Baseboard Heating. Air conditioning is not available. Screened windows do open.
- No wifi – closest at Office
- Equipped with smoke alarms, carbon monoxide alarm, first aid kit, fire extinguisher. Guests are not permitted to remove batteries to these devices during their stay. Should new batteries be needed, please request from the office.
- each contains 2 full-size(1.35m) bed
1 full washroom
- hand soap, paper towel and toilet paper are provided. We recommend bringing your own towel.
Warm and Cozy！Fireplace in the living room（Bring your own wood）
- Stove, fridge
- No dish washer.
- You will need to bring your own food and beverages for your stay.
- Includes pots and pans, dishes and silverware. If you need more, please contact OFFICE.
- You are responsible to wash your dishes and sweep the floors before you leave. Remember to take all food from cupboards and fridge before leaving and clean up any spills to avoid a cleaning fee.
- You can put the chairs outside but please put them back when you are done.
Laundry Facilities – Available at the office
$250 per weekend night(Friday, Saturday, Monday)
$200 per weekday night(Monday to Thursday)
$1000 per week (Monday to Sunday/Monday)
Prices start at: $200 per night
- Adults: 4
- Children: 1