CasaMia 2 and CasaMia 1 are in the same building but do not disturb each other.
This single level cabin has stairs to enter, and gives you a quaint cottage feel. This is a fantastic cabin for a small group, family or retreat.
There is a floor-to-ceiling view in the dining room which looks over the huge field。
The lake is a short walk away where you can enjoy the waterfront.
In the winter, just steps from this deck you can experience the hill many have used for tobogganing.
You also have access to all public areas of the park.
*Reminder: Currently we are not providing any bed sheets, blankets/duvets, pillows. For your best experience, bring your own beddings.
Number of Guests: At most 6 guests
- Provide with wifi, water, Standard Canadian 120 voltage Electricity. Camp has cell phone signals.
- Baseboard Heating
- Air conditioning is not available. Screened windows do open.
- Equipped with smoke alarms, carbon monoxide alarm, first aid kit, fire extinguisher. Guests are not permitted to remove batteries to these devices during their stay. Should new batteries be needed, please request from the office.
- 2 rooms contain 1 twin bunk beds (2 people)
- 1 room contains 1 queen size bed.
- Toilet, sink and tub with shower.
- Basic supplies such as hand soap, toilet paper and paper towels are included in cabin bathrooms. Please supply your own shower supplies and linens. Please consider bringing hand towels to reduce the impact on the environment.
- Includes private access to stove, refrigerator.
- No dishwasher is available.
- No oven is available.
- You will need to bring your own food and beverages for your stay.
- Includes pots and pans, dishes and silverware. If you need more, please contact OFFICE.
- You are responsible to wash your dishes and sweep the floors before you leave. Remember to take all food from cupboards and fridge before leaving and clean up any spills to avoid a cleaning fee.
- A firewood BBQ grill, large public fire pit 10m from front of cabin, front deck shared with Casamia1.
- Outdoor dining is possible if you bring tables and chairs from inside. Please return them indoors. Please do not leave outside in wet weather.
- Snow fights; Making snowman
- Skating, traditional snow shoes free for rent
- Sled free for rent
- Ice fishing, (Ice fishing cabin is charged)
- Poker and mahjong free for rent
Laundry Facilities – Available at the office.
$400 per weekend night(Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
$266 per weekday night(Monday to Thursday)
The price for one week (6 nights or more) is $266 per day.
Prices start at: $532 for 2 nights
- Adults: 4
- Children: 2
- View: forest
- Bed Type: queen size, 2 x two level beds