The living room can accommodate up to 50 for gatherings. Suitable for hangouts, summer camps and other activities. This single level cabin has stairs to enter, and gives you the largest living room at our camp.The living room faces the largest field in the entire camp. The lake is a short walk away where you can enjoy the waterfront. Enjoy the front deck day or night! In the winter, just steps from this deck you can experience the hill many have used for tobogganing. You also have access to all public areas of the park.
Very large groups can rent this along with either CasaMia 2 or our outdoor sites and merge in the great hall for dining and hanging out!
*Reminder: Currently we are not providing any bed sheets, blankets/duvets, pillows. For your best experience, bring your own beddings.
Number of Guests: At most 24 guests
- Provide with wifi, water, Standard Canadian 120 voltage Electricity. Camp has cell phone signals.
- Baseboard Heating
- Air conditioning is not available. Screened windows do open.
- Equipped with smoke alarms, carbon monoxide alarm, first aid kit, fire extinguisher. Guests are not permitted to remove batteries to these devices during their stay. Should new batteries be needed, please request from the office.
6 bedrooms with 2 bunk beds(4 guests each)
- Two toilet stalls and a shared multiple sink counter
- One toilet stall and two shower stalls
- Basic supplies such as hand soap, toilet paper and paper towels are included in cabin bathrooms. Please supply your own shower supplies and linens. Please consider bringing hand towels to reduce the impact on the environment.
- Includes private access to stove, refrigerator, microwave.
- No dishwasher is available.
- No oven is available.
- You will need to bring your own food and beverages for your stay.
- Includes pots and pans, dishes and silverware. If you need more, please contact OFFICE.
- You are responsible to wash your dishes and sweep the floors before you leave. Remember to take all food from cupboards and fridge before leaving and clean up any spills to avoid a cleaning fee.
- A firewood BBQ grill, large public fire pit 10m from front of cabin, front deck shared with Casamia2.
- Outdoor dining is possible if you bring tables and chairs from inside. Please return them indoors. Please do not leave outside in wet weather.
Laundry Facilities – Available at the office.
$1000 per weekend night(Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
$666 per weekday night(Monday to Thursday)
The price for one week (6 nights or more) is $666 per day.
Prices start at: $1,332 for 2 nights
- Guests: 24
- View: forest
- Bed Type: 12 x two level beds