Enjoy your private living space at a private area facing the lake!
Suitable for honey moon vacation and family gathering!
Access to up to 360 acres of forests, grass fields and our beautiful lake!
Fireplace, Electrical blanket, Electrical Portable Heating- Warmth guaranteed!
Number of Guests: At most 4 adults.
Please read the following
- Bubble Dome requires 200CAD CASH deposit. It will be returned after our damage check.
- Not functional when the temperature is under -25°C. We offer free change of date when the temperature is too low.
- There is limited electricity in the dome. Please do not plug your own device. 2 USB chargers and basic lights are provided. Closest power outlet in the underground of Adelaide House with a 1min walk.
- There is no wifi. The closest wifi covered area is the underground of Adelaide House with a 1min walk.
- 1 queen (1.5m) bed in larger dome
- 1 double (1.35m) mattress in smaller dome
- There are extra small mattresses for rent.
- 2 chairs and 1 table
Air conditioning is not available. Windows do open.
*No shower room: Public shower room takes 5 mins walk to #5 campsite.
Private Outdoor Feature:
- Patio (Deck) with 2 outdoor chairs
- 1 firewood grill for campfire
- 1 gas BBQ grill (With a mini stove)
- Private composting toilet and sink
- a free canoe/kayak(May – Oct)
- Snow fights; Making snowman
- Skating, traditional snow shoes free for rent
- Sled free for rent
- Ice fishing, (Ice fishing cabin is charged)
- Poker and mahjong free for rent
For more information about public facilities, visit https://adelaidecamping.com/public-facilities/?lang=en
Laundry Facilities – Available at the underground of Adelaide House
Public Fridge – Available at the underground of Adelaide House
$488 per weekend night (Friday, Saturday, Monday)
$438 per weekday night (Monday to Thursday)
Prices start at: $438 per night
- Guests: 5
- Bed Type: 1.5m Queen Bed