Enjoy a private entrance to your private living space on the upper floor of this cabin. This lake view cottage is suitable for a group of family and/or friends. There is a trail to your right as you step outside. The cabin is facing Black Lake and you and your guests can enjoy this view from windows or your private wrap around deck.
Your living space is all on one floor. The lower-level of Adelaide House is a public, no-overnight-stay area for all guests of the camp. Access to the lower level (laundry facilities) can be managed by a lower level entry door at the other side(unlevel ground). You also have access to all public areas of the park. (ALL the other rental units near Adelaide House is not opened yet, so most of the time it is still a quiet private space.)
*Reminder: Currently we are not providing any bed sheets, blankets/duvets, pillows. For your best experience, bring your own beddings.
Number of Guests: At most 20 guests
- Provide with wifi, water, Standard Canadian 120 voltage Electricity. Camp has cell phone signals.
- Baseboard Heating
- Air conditioning is not available. Screened windows do open.
- Equipped with smoke alarms, carbon monoxide alarm, first aid kit, fire extinguisher. Guests are not permitted to remove batteries to these devices during their stay. Should new batteries be needed, please request from the office.
- 2 with 1 bunk bed (2 guests each)
- 4 with 2 bunk beds(4 guests each)
- 1 – 3 piece bathroom (includes tub with shower)
- 1 – 1 Piece shower room
- 1 – half bathroom(no shower)
- Basic supplies such as hand soap, toilet paper and paper towels are included in cabin bathrooms. Please supply your own shower supplies and linens. Please consider bringing hand towels to reduce the impact on the environment.
- Includes private access to stove, refrigerator, microwave.
- No dishwasher is available.
- No oven is available.
- You will need to bring your own food and beverages for your stay.
- Includes pots and pans, dishes and silverware. If you need more, please contact OFFICE.
- You are responsible to wash your dishes and sweep the floors before you leave. Remember to take all food from cupboards and fridge before leaving and clean up any spills to avoid a cleaning fee.
Outdoor Feature: Patio(Deck), a firewood BBQ grill, a fire pit, a small private dock, a free canoe/kayak
$1250 per weekend night(Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
$833 per weekday night(Monday to Thursday)
The price for one week (6 nights or more) is $833 per day.
Prices start at: $1,666 for 2 nights
- Guests: 20
- View: Lake view
- Bed Type: two level beds